Why American Discount Tableware?
"Wow! Great customer service and prices that can't be beat. Thanks American Discount Tableware."
- Cary, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
"When we opened our second restaurant we went straight to American Discount Tableware because they had the best selection at the best prices."
- Andie, Chicago, IL
Our Sample Request Form is Under Construction.
Please call 561-544-8047 to place sample orders.
- To request a sample of a product(s) or swatch, you must first have a registered account.
If you have not registered an account you can
- Once you have an account and have logged in, you can search or browse our products by using the left navigation.
- When you find an item you would like a sample, click the "Add" button.
- Continue searching or browsing until you have added all the items
(Maximum of 2 per product group) that you would like a sample.
- When finished return to the Sample Request Screen.
- Review your shipping address and the items in your sample request,
and then click the "Request Sample" button.
- We reserve the right to charge for samples plus packaging and freight. This is at the discretion of American Discount Tableware®. We reserve the right to substitute items.
If an item is on back order the sample request will be canceled. If we need to charge then we will notify
you for credit card information. We do not provide no charge samples for Pepper Mills and Salt Shakers.
You must place an order for those items.
- We only ship to street addresses. Please do not enter a PO Box as a shipping point.
- If you request expedited service such as overnight, 2nd day air or 3rd day ground,
we will need credit card information to bill you for this service,
or you can provide us with your account number.
- If you elect to make a purchase based on our samples please understand we sell
in unit of sale as indicated on the product group menu.
- To expedite your request we need to know the following information before we can process
your request for samples. Please advise if this is for commercial usage or individual usage and either
way what would be the quantities if the products are acceptable that you would be purchasing?
You must be a Registered User to Place A Sample Request
or Create an Account